Considering that your home or property is most likely the biggest investment you’ll ever make, having long-term financial and lifestyle consequences, you’ll want to be sure you have the best help available to you.
If you are looking to buy real estate, consider the quality advice that comes from a well trained and experienced professional. Whether you are relocating from out of state or just moving to a new Austin neighborhood, only a REALTORÂ® will have the skills you really need. For example:
- My understanding of local amenities, combined with my ability to assess your needs and wants, means you can easily find just the right home. I put in time to save you time, researching your needs and market availability so you can relax and enjoy the experience.
- I have access to a huge variety of listings, and won’t waste your time on homes that aren’t right for you.
- Having seen so many styles of homes in my career gives me insight into simple upgrades, changes or additions that can make an almost-perfect home just right.
- I can inform you about real estate values, taxes, utility and maintenance costs, municipal services and facilities, and I may be aware of proposed zoning changes that could affect your decision to buy.
- Unlike a private seller, I have no emotional connection to the homes I sell. This means I can be objective about any assets or detriments and willingly include this information when discussing the home with you.
- My understanding of the market means more opportunity for you.
- I will explain the what and why of things along the way, you don’t need to be intimidated by the sales process.
- My network of professional colleagues such as appraisers, home inspectors, mortgage lenders, contractors and insurance agents assures you get the best and most thorough service available.
Whether buying, selling or leasing a home,Â or purchasing investment properties, below youâ€™ll find just a few reasons how I can benefit you in your real estate transaction.
Unlike agents licensed only by the state, REALTORSÂ® have taken additional steps to become members of their professional real estate association. I must adhere to the National Association of REALTORSÂ®â€™ Code of Ethics, which emphasizes being fair to all parties involved in transactions.
My extensive knowledge of the legal processes associated with buying and selling homes can be very helpful to you. Whether youâ€™re puzzled over closing paperwork or worried about liability when selling your home, you can simplify your life by obtaining my insight. Did I mention my husband’s a lawyer?
I have a sophisticated understanding of the real estate market. They can help buyers determine how much home they can afford and explain financing options. I also help sellers set realistic prices, pre-qualify buyers and negotiate the best price for their homes. I can even help lessees find properties to lease.
I know the best ways to effectively market homes. In addition to using signs, ads and open houses to market properties, I have access to a powerful network of agents throughout Central Texas who will be exposed to your property. I also have the advantage of comparative market data content.
I complete ethics training and continuing education to remain members of the National Association of REALTORSÂ®.
Finally, I have the knowledge and experience to help you find a home that suits your family and your lifestyle. I will bring a sense of partnership in your endeavor to buy, sell or lease the property that works for you.